1. What is FibroAid™? FibroAid™ is a proprietary blend of all natural ingredients, which focuses on raising vitamin levels that are seen as deficient in people with Fibromyalgia and contains anti-oxidant properties that may help with Fibromyalgia symptoms; fatigue, inflammation, joint pain, pain in tender points, fibro fog, and morning stiffness. (Based on Reviews from Users)
2. How do I take FibroAid™? Simply take 1 capsule once a day with 4-6 ounces of water.
3. What is the FibroAid™ Program? When you join the FibroAid™ Program, we send you a bottle of FibroAid™ each month until you see the results you desire. You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Do you ship internationally? Yes, but shipping and handling rates may change.
5. Do you only offer monthly auto-ship subscriptions? As of now, Yes, monthly auto-ship is the only offer we have. We do this because it can take anywhere from 3-8 weeks to start to see vitamin levels rise in the body. This depends on persons vitamin intake, diet, and lifestyle. We do offer a 60 day money back guarantee, so you can try 2 bottles risk free.
6. Does FibroAid™ Cure Fibromyalgia? Unfortunately there is no known cure for any type of Fibromyalgia. FibroAid™ does not claim to cure Fibromyalgia. FibroAid’s goal is to raise all-natural vitamin levels in the body, which in turn reduces symptoms that are associated with Fibromyalgia.
7. Can FibroAid™ be taken with any other autoimmune conditions? Yes, FibroAid™ has been taken with other autoimmune conditions: Diabetes, Lupus, and Rheumatoid Arthritis. We always recommend speaking with you doctor or rheumatologist to make sure FibroAid™ can work for you.
8. How do I know if this will work for me? FibroAid™ may help people with Fibromyalgia. Also it may help if you experience any of these symptoms:
- -Low levels of Vitamin D and B vitamins*
- -Morning Stiffness*
- -Pain in tender points*
- -Nerve Tissue damage*
*Based of customer reviews. Results may vary from person to person
10. How long will it take to see results? Every Fibromyalgia case is different, customers have seen results in as early as the first few weeks, while others see results in weeks 3-8. Results vary from person to person and may take longer.
11. What’s in FibroAid™ ? FibroAid™ is made from a proprietary blend of the highest quality vitamins and herbal extracts including Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, 5-HTP, Magnesium, Vitamin B6, Turmeric Root, Black Pepper, Flaxseed Oil Powder, Vitamin B9, and Calcium. It includes all the nutrients you need to raise deficiency levels living with Fibromyalgia and contains anti-oxidant properties.
12. Who makes this product? FibroAid™ Health Products are an all-natural supplement manufacturer based in California who values its customers’ health first. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
13. Where is it manufactured? FibroAid™ is made in the USA in a facility that meets the FDA’s guidelines. It is made in a GMP facility in the United States
14. Can I take FibroAid™ with my current prescriptions? Yes! We always encourage you to consult your doctor, as they will know what is best for your individual case. We also do not recommend substituting any medication before speaking to your doctor or rheumatologist.
15. Can I take FibroAid™ during pregnancy? FibroAid™ is not recommended during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
16. How do I order FibroAid™ ? You can order at www.immunarelief.com. All you need is an address and your credit card.
17. What payment methods do you accept? We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. We do not accept personal checks or money orders at this time.
18. How can I be sure my information is secure? FibroAid™ Health Products only uses encrypted, PCI-compliant methods for storing and transferring customer data. Customer security is a top priority.
19. How can I check the status of my order? You can feel free to ask us about the status of your order at email@example.com or call 888-852-2102. Be sure to include your order number in the email.
20. How do I cancel? You can cancel at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cancellation will be processed the same day.
21. How long will it take to reach me? All orders are typically shipped within 24 hours and it should reach you within 2-5 business days.
22. What shipping methods do you use? We ship all orders by United States Postal Service First Class Mail
23. Is it shipped discreetly? Yes, it comes in a 6×9 blue mailer that bears the name “FibroAid.”
24. What is your guarantee? Our FibroAid™ Program comes with a 60-day guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason you may return the product within 60 days for a refund.